Christchurch Motel Accommodation - Fyffe on Riccarton
Fyffe On Riccarton, motel accommodation in Christchurch - for comfort, style and a great location.
We are ideally located with easy access to Canterbury University, Westfield Riccarton Mall, Christchurch Hospital, the beautiful Hagley Park, Canterbury Museum and the iconic Botanical Gardens and only minutes away from the Horncastle Arena and the Addington Raceway.
The Airport Bus Stop (purple line) is a mere few metres away from us on Riccarton Road and the City and Suburbs bus service also operates from this stop.
Our suites are comfortable and inviting – perfect for both the business traveller and for leisure travellers and are fitted with double glazing and air-conditioning.
Stylish décor in all suites, complemented with beautiful artwork in each room featuring images of the South Island’s stunning scenery.
Our excellent motel facilities include:
- Ultra fast broadband / FREE WIFI
- GUEST SELECT with over 50 satellite channels (including sports and movie channels) and the added facility of MY SKY enabling you to pause and record your favourite programs to watch at your convenience on your flat screen LCD TV.
- A DVD Player in all units
- FREE DVD Library
- FREE Off Street parking
- Guest Laundry on site
- All our suites have a well equipped kitchen, with a ceramic cook-top and a microwave oven
- Our corporate guests appreciate our relaxed environment and professional service, the convenience of work desks with excellent lighting above these in all Studio Suites and of course the new high speed WIFI system installed in May 2016.
- Continental breakfast available – served in your room.
- We take security seriously at Fyffe On Riccarton – we have installed a number of cameras on site giving us 24 hour recorded surveillance on CCTV.
" Another great stay - thank you. Close to everything and has all you need. Great shower! "
" Great spot for anything in the Riccarton area, nice rooms, friendly staff. Air conditioning was very handy! "
" Could not ask for more gracious and generous hosts Maureen and Greg, add to that great accommodation at a very fair price and close enough to the CBD. "
" Great motel close to Riccarton Mall. Quiet, clean & spacious for our family of 5. We found it very comfortable. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. "
" Great hotel - close to everything. Lovely clean, quiet well-appointed hotel. Great shower as well. "
" Very comfortable and quiet considering it is on a busy arterial route in an out of the city. Clean and well serviced, beds exceptionally comfortable. Blackout curtains were a key point of difference and a rare inclusion in most motels for some reason. "